Urbanisation of the Gressier Community Hall in Haiti (Rinaldi foundation)
This project is a response to the requests of the Rinaldi Foundation.
Work carried out
- Clearing and clearing of the area around the community hall and the area of the sports courts in order to proceed with their urbanisation.
- Excavation and clearing of the land.
- Spreading and compacting of gravel sub-base.
- Construction of the roads around the urbanised areas with a layer of rigid road surface (20 cm concrete) and gravel sub-base (20 cm).
- Placement of kerbs to mark the roads and separate the different development areas.
- Laying of the concrete slab in the parking, pedestrian and sports areas.
- Laying of granular material for paving in the corresponding areas
- Execution of the rainwater drainage network in the urbanisation areas.
- Execution of the stands of the sports area in reinforced concrete.
- Fencing of the sports area.
- Marking of the sports area.
- Marking of the parking area.
- Placement of sports equipment.
- Placement of gardening elements (bushes and trees).
24 de January de 2009