Ingeobras and Filtralite create an event called “INGEOBRAS & FILTRALITE: The need for sustainable clean water”.
This event is organised in two main phases:
- 5- May- 2021: Online presentation about the latest developments in sustainability and innovation in water treatments.
Topics to be discussed: Innovation, sustainability, Agri-Food Industry, ANAERGY results, efficient, cost-effective and sustainable water treatments, the future of the industry and … Much more!
- 6- May- 2021: Guided tour at the Ingeobras Innovation and Development Centre
Event description: A strategic conference in which two pioneering companies in the development of innovative water treatment technologies will give a first-hand account of the latest developments in the industry. Learn about the most innovative water treatments that have all the process guarantees and most importantly, technical and economic viability for all types of companies, as well as being environmentally responsible.
This type of proprietary technologies will allow you to save costs and be more competitive in the market. At the same time, they make it possible to improve or update existing water treatment plants or even choose compact containerised plants that are easy to transport and install.
- Introduction to the event (9.30h – 9.40h) : General introduction and presentation of the speakers
- First session (9.40h- 10.15h): Joaquín Murria, CEO of Ingeobras will give an overview of the industry and the importance of innovation in the sector. He will also present a disruptive technology for water treatment in the agri-food industry called ANAERGY, an extremely efficient, small and innovative technology.
- Second session (10.15h – 10.45h) : Carlos de Juan Álvarez, Product Manager of Filtralite Iberia will talk about Energy, Water and CO2 reductions in a DWTP (Drinking Water Treatment Plant).
- Round of questions and end of the conference (10.45h- 11:00h)
Date: 5 May 2021
Time: 9.30h to 11:00h a.m.
Register here! : https://forms.gle/jGWsjpGBf3yUPvDn6
Description of the event: There will be a guided tour of the Ingeobras Research and Development centre. This will give interested parties the opportunity to see up close the pilot plants, FILTRALITE materials and the spaces in which ingenuity arises.
Date: 6 May 2021
Place: Calle María de Luna nº11 Nave 8, 50018 Zaragoza, Spain
(European Business and Innovation Centre of Aragon SA)
Time: 12:00h a.m. to 13:00h a.m.
Register here! : https://lnkd.in/emNUXvt
** FULL CAPACITY **
- Joaquín Murria: CEO – Ingeobras
- Carlos de Juan: Product Manager Filtralite Iberia and Latam